收起左侧

[英文] 《A Young Swordswoman's Garden Primer 》作者:- Sarah Zettel【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-3-26 14:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
quotDo you know who I amquot Allys pulled herself up to her full height. Her flaming auburn curls brushed the shopsceiling. The shopkeeper did not look impressed. quotYou are Allys the Bold Swordswoman of the Mystic East daughterFerra daughter of Ganelle dRainier or so you said. But I am Drethwain Shopkeeper of the First Order and in the nammy family honor I will not sell you a magic item for less than thrice what I paid for itquot Allys sighed. She could of course kill him and take the rusty hauberk in the corner but she was wearing herbusiness clothes. When people hired a Genuine Barbarian Swordswoman Deeply Versed in Secrets-of-the-Mystic-Eathey wanted brass and jewels jingly gold chains flowing purple cloaks gleaming headbands holding back flaming tressesword that would split an elephant and daggers tucked into all manner of exotic locales. This town was crowded and aher personal business was concluded she would almost certainly need to find work again. Allys saw no point in letting tpaying customers or even the potential customers down. quotThis world is all illusion anywayquot Chi Xe her surprisingly young Wise-Old-Master had told her. quotWork with it. The problem was the outfit was an absolute bitch to try to fight in. Allys sighed and gave the hauberk on its crooked stand an appraising look. It was almost solid rust. Cobwebs toff its short sleeves. If that oracle was pulling a fast one Im going to drop her into that sacred well head first. She had paid the skinndoe-eyed woman for three answers to three questions Can I regain my ancestral castle What aid do I need to accompthis Where do I find it The answers: yes wear the magic armor of the DRainiers and the northwest corner of DrethwShoppe of Ancient Mysteries had led her here to confront this greasy man with definite feelings about his standing in theworld. She held up her hand. quotFar be it from me Sir to seek to undo any mans honor.quot She planted her shiny black bon a creaking chair and pulled out one of her daggers. With a grunt she twisted the biggest scarlet quotjewelquot out of its pomand tossed it to Drethwain. quotThat is the ruby
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 15:17 , Processed in 0.762643 second(s), 49 queries .