收起左侧

[英文] 《The Memory of Earth 》作者:- Orson Scott Card 【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-2-21 07:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Memory of Earth Orson Scott Card Homecoming volume 1 ?? CONTENTS ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. 3 NICKNAMES. 4 GUIDE TO PRONUNCIATION OF NAMES. 5 PROLOGUE. 6 ONE?? - FATHER’S HOUSE. 7 TWO - ??MOTHER’S HOUSE. 15 THREE - FIRE. 24 FOUR - MASKS. 37 FIVE - WHEELS. 46 SIX - ENEMIES. 53 SEVEN - PRAYER.. 70 EIGHT - WARNING.. 84 NINE - LIES AND DISGUISES. 99 TEN - TENTS. 116 ELEVEN - BROTHERS. 132 FIFTEEN - MURDER.. 175 SIXTEEN - THE INDEX OF THE OVERSOUL. 192 ?? ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ?? I owe many debts in the creation of this work, some more obvious than others. My wife, Kristine, as always was my reader of first resort; with this book, however, she was joined in this labor by our oldest son, Geoffrey, who proved himself to be a reader of great insight and an editor with a good eye for detail. The world has too few good editors. I’m proud to have found another one. I must also thank the many friends working with me on other projects, who waited patiently until this book was finished, so that I could return to other labors too long delayed. And thanks, again and always, to my agent, Barbara Bova, who proves that it is possible to do good business with a good friend ?? ?? NICKNAMES ?? Most names have diminutive or familiar forms. For instance, Gaballufix’s near kin, close friends, current mate, and former mates could call him Gabya. Other nicknames are listed here. (Again, because these names are so unfamiliar, names of female characters are set off in italics.): Dhelembuvex-Dhel Dol
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:47 , Processed in 2.553212 second(s), 53 queries .