收起左侧

[英文] 《The Secret Number 》作者:- Igor Teper【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-6-16 09:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Secret Number Igor Teper ?? Dr. Simon Tomlin studied the man sitting across the table from him. Rocking back and forth in his chair, with his shoulders slouching, his eyes darting all around the room, and his upper lip twitching every few seconds, the man conveyed a distinctly squirrel-like impression. It was hard to believe that, before his breakdown, this man had been one of the foremost number theorists in the world. “How are you today, Professor Ersheim?” asked Dr. Tomlin. “Fine, fine, thank you, just fine,” replied the man without looking at him. “Have you been sleeping all right?” “Oh, yes, I’ve been sleeping quite well, sleeping like a baby,” replied Ersheim, nodding vigorously in sync with his rocking. Still no eye contact. “That’s good to hear.” Ersheim suddenly stopped rocking and looked straight at Tomlin, eyes bulging. “Oh, cut the nice-guy act, Doctor,” he said sharply. “I know you think I’m crazy, don’t you think I know you think I’m crazy? That’s what everyone thought about Laszlo Bleem, too; that’s what they want you to think.” He stared at Tomlin, not moving, not blinking. “Who are you talking about, Professor? Who wants everyone to think you’re crazy?” “The numbers, Doctor, the numbers. They say that numbers don’t lie, only they do, they lie all the time, they’ve always lied. But not to me—oh, no, I see through their deceptions, I know what they’re hiding,” said Ersheim. He started rocking again. “And what would that be, Professor?” “Bleem, that’s what. Bleem!” shouted Ersheim, banging his fists against the desk. He then leaned close to Tomlin and whispered, “The secret integer between three and four.” “We have been over this, Professor—there is
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 09:05 , Processed in 2.127099 second(s), 54 queries .