收起左侧

[英文] 《 Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, The》作者:Jessica Sorensen 【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-3-22 15:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden Jessica Sorensen All rights reserved. Copyright ?? 2012 by Jessica Sorensen This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. No part of this book can be reproduced in any form or by electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without the permission in writing from author. The only exception is by a reviewer who may quote short excerpts in a review. For information: http://jessicasorensensblog.blogspot.com/ Cover Design: Mae I Design http://www.maeidesign.com/ Cover Models: Talia Haugdahl and Forres Rasmussen. The Coincindence of Callie and Kayden JESSICA SORENSEN Table of Contents: Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 For everyone who wasn't saved. Prologue Callie Life is full of luck, like getting dealt a good hand, or simply by being in the right place at the right time. Some people get luck handed to them, a second chance, a save. It can happen heroically, or by a simple coincidence, but there are those who don’t get luck on a shiny platter, who end up in the wrong place at the wrong time, who don’t get saved. “Callie, are you listening to me?” My mom asks as she parks the car in the driveway. I don’t answer, watching the leaves twirl in the wind across the yard, the hood of the car, wherever the breeze forces them to go. They have no control over their path in life. I have a desire to jump out, grab them
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 17:19 , Processed in 2.024471 second(s), 49 queries .