标题: 《The Chosen One (The Earth Cleansing Series) 》作者:- Kenneth E. Baker【EP... [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-10-24 08:15
标题: 《The Chosen One (The Earth Cleansing Series) 》作者:- Kenneth E. Baker【EP...
THE CHOSEN ONE by Kenneth E. Baker WHISKEY CREEK PRESS www.whiskeycreekpress.com Published by WHISKEY CREEK PRESS P.O. Box 726 Lusk, Wyoming 82225 307-334-3165 www.whiskeycreekpress.com Copyright ? 2004 by Kenneth E. Baker Names, characters and incidents depicted in this book are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author or the publisher. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. ISBN 1-59374-101-4 Printed in the United States of America Dedication I dedicate this novel to my wife Connie, who has stood behind me and encouraged me all the way CHAPTER ONE White House, Washington DC “Jesus H. Christ, Merlin this had better be good.” President Joseph Robertson rubbed his brow to ease the tension he felt. Looking across the table at Merlin Jackson, head of HEW in his administration, he said, “Just give it to me straight, Merl. No more bullshit.” Looking uncomfortable, Merlin cleared

欢迎光临 (http://ftp.zasq.net/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2